…if you’re in the international information exchange business, you must strengthen data protection and IT security.
Our course gives learners an insight into the regulations and responsibilities relating to the storage and security of data as well as the risks posed by cyber threats.
The training equips professionals within the translation & localization industry with the skills and know-how to promote IT security to clients as well as implement real and credible policies and procedures that enhance company credibility.
Data Protection & Cyber Security Training Course
This unique and original training course imparts both the necessary knowledge of data protection works from a theoretic standpoint as well as how to practically implement best practice within the translation and localization cycle.
- Who for? IT, PMs, Management, Team Leaders, Sales, Vendors, HR, Business Owners
- Duration: 4-hour (workshop) or 2-hour (webinar)
- Delivery: Training Workshop or Webinar
- Style: Interactive learning mixed with presentation
- General principles and basic concepts of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Obligations of data controllers and processors and law compliance measures
- Enforcement and compliance mechanisms; liabilities and sanctions
- Cyber Security terminology; getting up to speed with cyber threats
- Managing security risks: risk analysis and management
- Identify the impact of the GDPR on roles and responsibilities
- Explore obligations of translation companies and LSPs as data controllers and processors
- Evaluate internal enforcement and compliance mechanisms and international data transfers
- Learn how to keep up to date on cyber security issues
- Develop know-how to improve internal security measures
- Gain insights to help you assure clients of IT security and data protection issues
Request Full Course Information
If you would like a full overview of our data protection & cyber security course, please contact us using the form below. Obrigado!
No services have been added yet.