…we help people take up a step up into management roles, advancing careers and retaining talent for our clients.
Our course teaches learners how to successfully manage a team as well as the necessary skills, mind-set and knowledge needed to demonstrate their ability to climb the company ladder.
The training is an engaging and practical workshop that has been designed specifically for people working in translation & localization to help them move up into management roles, equipping them with everything they need to know to lead, motivate and guide a team through the challenges and opportunities of our vibrant industry.
Management Training Course for Translation Professionals
This training has been written and developed within the context of the translation & localization industry, assisting learners through using industry-specific language, case studies and activities that consolidate learning and enhance the management related aspects of the course.
- Who for: Anyone moving into a management or team-leadership role
- Duration: 4-hr or 6-hr (workshop) or 2-hour (webinar)
- Delivery: In-house Workshop or Online Webinar
- Style: Practical learning with some presentation
- Management essentials and leadership styles
- Assessment of personal management skills and leadership abilities
- Role of communication in aligning team goals and expectations
- Solid techniques for organising and implementing projects
- Motivation in purposeful and productive teams
- Learn how to use management as a means to business improvement
- Evaluate personal and team strengths and needs in achieving company objectives
- Recognise new means and ways of encouraging problem solving
- Identify how to manage change during challenging times
- Demonstrate awareness of the impact of managers on service and client experience
Request Full Course Information
If you would like a full overview of our management training course, please contact us using the form below… mulţumesc!
No services have been added yet.