…in this industry time management is key to reducing stress, maximising productivity & pleasing clients.
Our course helps learners develop time management skills and use time management strategies to ensure every project runs like clockwork.
The training equips professionals within the translation & localization industry with the insights needed to plan projects perfectly from start to finish – preventing missed deadlines and unhappy clients, instead promoting productivity and a happy workplace.
Time Management Training Course
This exclusive training course teaches the necessary theoretical know-how of how good time management works alongside practical, hands-on guidance that can be applied to learners’ roles as well as translation and localization projects, processes and workflows.
- Who for? Project Managers, Management, Team Leaders, Sales, Vendors
- Duration: 6-hour or 3-hour (workshop) or 2-hour (webinar)
- Delivery: Face-to-face workshop or Online Webinar
- Style: Interactive learning mixed with presentation
- The time management processes and key concepts
- Terminology in time management (lags and leads, resource levelling, milestones)
- Time management applied to the translation & localization workflow
- Project Planning Methodology (Critical Path Methods, Critical Chain Method, Gantt charts)
- Tools and strategies for improving time management
- Identify the impact of time management on personal and company-wide goals
- Explore best practice of translation companies and LSPs in time management
- Evaluate personal skills and identify areas for improvement in terms of project planning
- Learn how to boost productivity using simple techniques and strategies
- Develop ideas and fresh thinking for project management procedures
- Use time management intelligence to wow clients and beat the competition
Request Full Course Information
If you would like a full overview of our time management course, please contact us using the form below. Takk!
No services have been added yet.